Yvette tagged me and here is the assignment: list seven little known facts about me. Hmm, the people who read this may already know all there is to know about me, or at least all they WANT to know about me, but here goes...
1. I'm a tad scared of dogs. Even little ones.
2. I was a theater minor for a short time in college, and once dreamed of being on Broadway or winning an Oscar.
3. I don't like palm trees. People think this is strange since I'm a native Floridian.
4. If I were childless and rich, I'd drive a BMW. If I were just rich, I'd drive a Hummer.
5. If I could be anything at all and guaranteed to survive, I'd work for the CIA, covert operations.
6. I have a vivid and active imagination--oh wait, these are supposed to be things you DON'T know about me.
7. I love window-shopping at lighting shops at night, when all the chandeliers are lit and glowing. It reminds me of Robert Frost's poem "Birches" and also of the inner dome of heaven.
Whom shall I tag? How about Nathan Talbot...he doesn't have his own blog, but he can write a post on this one, helping the readers get to know him a little better since he's become somewhat of a regular blogger. :o)