Welcome

With grateful hearts, we share our thoughts on redemption through Jesus Christ and His saving blood and what it looks like in our daily walk.

We gladly welcome your comments and input.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND since we hold our conservative values dear, we might have a thing or two to say about politics... and we can almost guarantee it won't be politically correct.



Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jesus made a way

Recently I have been discovering the power of worship. I have found that there is nothing that brings me into the presence of God faster than true worship, and more often times than not I get caught up his in marvelous love and glory. A song that brings me to that place very quickly is "At the Cross" by Hillsong. The words are so powerful and so revealing. When I sing them to my Savior I can't help but get washed in His immense love for me.



VERSE IOh Lord You've searched me,
You know my way;
Even when I fail You,
I know You love me.
Your holy presenceSurrounding me
In every season,
I know You love me;I know You love me.


CHORUS:At the cross I bow my knee,
Where Your blood was shed for me,
There's no greater love than this
.You have overcome the grave,
Your glory fills the highest place,
What can separate me now?


VERSE 2:You go before me,
You shield my way,
Your hand upholds me;
I know You love me.


BRIDGE:You tore the veil, You made a way
When You said that it is done.
And when the earth fades,
Falls from my eyes,
And You stand before me,
I know You love me;I know You love me.



Jesus made a way. He tore the veil, nothing can seperate you now! No matter the circumstance, no matter what you have done or are doing He knows you and He loves you. He is waiting for you with open arms ready to love you, shield you, and hold you up. What a beautiful and mighty work he did on the cross. It provided for our Salvation, but it did so much more. It gave us full access to the throne room of God, and provided for our victory in this life.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen and Amen to this post NT.

I believe worship is the place or point of contact, if you will, that God reserves great treasures for those who come to Him with their whole heart. He then releases those treasures and heaps of peace, and joy and wisdom and answers and all we have need of without even asking for them. It just happens... somehow imparted...

The first and foremost thing I've experienced about worship is the instantaneous way being in God's company gets my mind off of myself, the insignificant, the immediate, the over magnified current issues and points my heart and mind to what is bigger, more important and the truer reality. That being... Him and His kingdom and His purposes and plans. All my stuff fades in comparison... but then somehow is taken care of all at the same time...

Thanks for the heads up on the song... it is wonderful... I've uploaded it to my i-pod.

Anonymous said...

MEEMS! I have that CD! And you spent 99 CENTS?!?!

I hadn't heard it before, but I bought Hubby this worship CD from the group he likes...and when it came on, he played it OVER AND OVER AND OVER...that one song and it got stuck in my head, or at least the line "You tore the veil...You made a way..."

Worship is amazing. We're all worshipping something. But when we worship God, the effects are unbelievable. Sometimes it's hard for me to "get into" it especially when I'm on my own (not in a corporate setting) and/or have a lot on my mind. But it's worth the effort, because when we "magnify" God, He shows up BIG in our life. And He's WORTHY!

Meems said...

mlm- no, I spent 9.99 and uploaded the whole CD... never thought to check with you. Alas.