Welcome

With grateful hearts, we share our thoughts on redemption through Jesus Christ and His saving blood and what it looks like in our daily walk.

We gladly welcome your comments and input.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND since we hold our conservative values dear, we might have a thing or two to say about politics... and we can almost guarantee it won't be politically correct.



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Falling Before the Throne

No matter my condition spiritually, physically or emotionally... it is God who satisfies my hunger. I REALLY needed to hear this song today. I hope it will lift you up and encourage you as well.


Wonderful Merciful Savior recorded by Selah.

We've been rescued, friends.

Counselor, Comforter, Keeper!
You offer hope when our hearts have hopelessly lost our way.
You are the ONE that we praise.
You are the ONE we adore.
You give the healing and grace our hearts always hunger for.

It IS God we hunger for but our minds and souls get distracted and trick us to think we need all sorts of other things. No, it always come back to giving my heart completely and fully over to My Savior in worship and adoration of Who HE IS. When once I do, everything I see, hear, touch, feel becomes small compared to MY Merciful, Wonderful Savior.

1 comment:

MLM said...

Thanks for the post. I really enjoy Selah's music. In fact, their song "Hiding Place" was my bread and water (so to speak) for the three months I was on bedrest. I listened to it at least once a day and really "plugged" into it with all my being.