Welcome

With grateful hearts, we share our thoughts on redemption through Jesus Christ and His saving blood and what it looks like in our daily walk.

We gladly welcome your comments and input.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND since we hold our conservative values dear, we might have a thing or two to say about politics... and we can almost guarantee it won't be politically correct.



Monday, May 4, 2009

Tears

Ever wonder how many tears can be cried in one blubbering spell?

Do our bodies only have so many allotted for any one of those sessions?

Sometimes I wonder. Are all tears the same? You know the tears that come from joy are they the same as, say, the ones that come from heartbreak or sadness or even self-pity.

I guess there are scientific answers for all my wonderings.

One thing I do know but not sure how scientific it is. Tears are cleansing.

2 comments:

marmee said...

dear meems,

cleansing tears are the best...i haven't cried in a while. worship is one thing that moves me to tears. hope you had a good cry...it can be so good for you and such a release. love you.

pilgrim said...

i do know God keeps a record of our tears . . . according to Psalm 56:8 . . . "you have seen me tossing and turning through the night. you have collected all my tears and preserved them in your bottle! you have recorded every one in your book."