Welcome

With grateful hearts, we share our thoughts on redemption through Jesus Christ and His saving blood and what it looks like in our daily walk.

We gladly welcome your comments and input.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND since we hold our conservative values dear, we might have a thing or two to say about politics... and we can almost guarantee it won't be politically correct.



Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage



Hubby and I attended a marriage seminar this weekend in Brandenton.

I laughed so hard my cheeks were hurting. Mark Gungor has a few things figured out as far as marriage (and men and women in general) is concerned. If you have a chance to hear him I highly recommend anyone take the opportunity. Watch the video and let me know what you think.

He also does a personality profile which anyone can purchase at his website. It is one of the best and most comprehensive- yet simple - I've ever seen. That alone helped me understand a few things about my spouse and other folks close to me.

The non-threatening way in which the material is presented really opens the way for new conversation and dialogue. Mark Gungor's premise is to teach the women to let the men be men and then teaches us how to deal with them as the men they are. Men really like that part because you know how us women are always trying to change our men.

Then he helps the men understand what it is a woman needs. He explains these "few" things in very understandable terms and let's the men know what a deal they're getting! We all win. No one loses by following a few simple things any one is capable of understanding.

Hubby and I made a mini-vacation out of it. We decided to spend the weekend at the beach instead of driving back and forth to and from the seminar. It was a beautiful weekend. We both enjoyed the whole experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark Gungor has a new book coming out - if you would like a review copy to blog about email me
dmorrow@tbbmedia.com